Hi,

For write performance reasons, even for Linux, I would avoid keeping the
database files on a network drive, for H2 version 1.3.x.

Version 1.4.x (the MVStore) should be be less problematic, as the number of
write operations is much lower. It would be worth a try. The number of read
operations is still high, but that might not be a problem (specially when
using a large cache).

Regards,
Thomas