Hello all,

please have a look at this gist BasicXADataSourceUsageTest.java
<https://gist.github.com/cs224/e0d33aad160f889ac51a>.I've implemented two
simple test cases that simulate a commit and a rollback. I've implemented
it for H2, HSQLDB and Derby. The tests are green for HSQLDB and Derby, but
they fail for H2. The exception that I get for the rollback workflow is:
Transaction "XID_100_02_01" not found; SQL statement:
ROLLBACK TRANSACTION XID_100_02_01 [90129-181]

If I try to perform more involved tests then I get these exceptions also
for the commit cases.

I also looked a bit in the source code and it seems that it tries to find
in the commit/rollback case the key for undecided transactions from the
undolog, but the undlog is never written to in the prepare phase as far as
I could see.

Perhaps I am using the interfaces wrong. If this is the case I would like
to understand how to use them correctly.

Many thanks and best regards,
Christian