Hi,

I am building a H2DB of about 10GB size and frequently (let's say about 10%
of the time) get the following internal exception:

org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: General error:
"java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: undoLog [1.4.180/0]"; SQL
statement:
COMMIT [50000-180]

This does not seem to be dependent on the data, as it does not happen
always, even though input data and build script stay the same.

The process to build the database takes a lot of time and the exception
seems to occur only at the COMMIT after the biggest INSERT
(of about 2.5 million records, which takes about an hour to complete).

It says "ConcurrentModificationException", but the database is only opened
by one process, and it does not use multiple threads (at least not any that
I created, I am just doing INSERT after INSERT).

Can I give you more details somehow? How can I read the trace file that
gets created?

Thilo