In our project we execute sql files using Runscript.execute method of H2,
during one such execution, there was large number of delete statement for a
particular table in one of the sql file, the java utility handling the
execution exited in during execution of that file. The utility ran
successfully in few laptops but failed in failed in many exactly at the
execution of that file. Please advice.