Hi Noel,

Unfortunately queries are written by clients and I cannot control them. My
intention is intercept the users' queries at the server (this is fully
controlled by me) and intercept the queries,  build the execution plan for
each one and abort some of them under some circumstances which I guess I
can manage properly if I was able to get the plan.

Thanks,
Pablo.