I recently began to use H2 database as storage of my data for experiments.
My data is now in H2 embedded database, and now I need to import the data
in the embedded database into an in-memory database. I have tried to first
backup the embedded database as SQL file and then create
the in-memory database by executing the SQL file using RUNSCRIPT. However,
the query on the in-memory database is very slow, even slower than the
embedded database! I used hash index for both databases. Could someone help
me to figure out what is wrong? Thank you very much in advance.