Currently this is not supported directly, though you can use TABLE function
( http://www.h2database.com/html/functions.html#table ) to workaround this
issue and write queries like this

select t.* from my_table t, table(id int = ?) z where t.id =  z.id

and pass the array as parameter.

But this question raises up often and I believe we can fix this relatively
easy by allowing `IN ?` expression where parameter is expected to be an
array. Thoughts?

Sergi