Hi,

Marking it stable will not make it more stable. Using the term "Beta" is
just for documentation, and has no effect on the software itself. What
makes a big difference on stability is not using features that are
documented to be not secure, and are documented to be beta. The MVStore is
documented to be beta.

Eventually, H2 1.4 (with the MVStore) will be marked stable. Maybe this
will be the next release, but I'm not sure yet.

Regards,
Thomas