You need to create the Kunde table before the |RESERVIERUNG table. Otherwise it can't create the foreign key (because the table doesn't exist).

On 15/10/2015 6:04 PM, Steve McLeod wrote:
Two things I can suggest:

1) You should ask this question on stackoverflow.com, not in this mailing list.
2) You should post the full error you get (on stackoverflow.com)

On Thursday, 15 October 2015 05:42:59 UTC+2, DBDude wrote:

    Hi!

    I have a problem with creating tables:
    |CREATE TABLE BOX
    (BID int GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY,
    Groesse int,
    Einstreu varchar(50),
    Ort varchar(50),
    Fenster boolean,
    Preis int,
    Bild varchar(50));

    CREATE TABLE RESERVIERUNG
    (RID int GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY,
    KID int FOREIGN KEY REFERENCES KUNDE(KID) ,
    BID int FOREIGN KEY REFERENCES BOX(BID),
    Anfang date,
    Ende date,
    Pferd varchar(50),
    );

    CREATE TABLE Kunde
    (KID int GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY,
     Name varchar(50),
     HatKundenKarte boolean,
    );|

    When I execute this sql statement I cant create the table
    'reservierung' . There seems to be a problem with the 'foreign key
    references' command.
    I used this code with HSQLDB a while ago and it worked. Does
    anyone know what is wrong with the code?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "H2 Database" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to h2-database+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:h2-database+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to h2-database@googlegroups.com <mailto:h2-database@googlegroups.com>.