Hi,

I am testing against postgres and have some postgres specific functions in
my SQL, mostly around date manipulation. It is easier to perform testing
against H2 in memory, from the point of view of not needing to set up
postgres on every environment, and not needing to be careful about setting
it up and tearing it down on every test - although I see some posts on
stack overflow about setting up a temporary schema for testing, which is
another possibility.

I see it is possible to write user defined functions in H2. Is anyone aware
of a collection of postgres functions for H2? If not, I think I should
start such a collection and put it on github, if I decide to go down the H2
route. Would just be a .jar to add to your classpath to add improved
postgres compatability to H2.

Rupert