Hi,

We write some user defined h2 function that take a lot of time to deliver a
row. We want to find a way to check if Statement.cancel( ) has been called
inside the custom function code. May be through the providing of hidden
argument in the function like the Connection.

 Have you any idea to break the current limitation and allow users to check
cancel without casting into h2 internals class ?

Thanks

--
Nicolas Fortin
Lab-STICC – CNRS UMR 6285 et Ecole Centrale de Nantes