I'm starting to use H2 (with clojure) and have two questions:

1) Regarding TransactionStore, is it recommended/ok to create a single
instance of TransactionStore for the life of the application and then a new
Transaction instance per transaction or should TransactionStore be used
differently.

2) if I have one thread that writes and many threads that read, is it ok to
use a single instance of MVMap (per map) and share that across all threads?

My apologies if this information is out there and I just didn't find it.
 Thank you.

- Ryan