I agree, I don't see anything obvious in that log. You could try checking
the H2 .trace.log file which lives next to the DB file, sometimes that
manages to capture exceptions that the application ignores.

interrupt() closes the NIO FileChannel object, which means the whole DB is
effectively shutdown. The data is fine, but you'd need to reconnect to the
DB.

To work around this, you could try running the DB in TCP server mode. Then
interrupt() will just close the java.sql.Connection object that that Thread
is using, instead of shutting down the DB.
​