I was trying to use H2 Database. I want to call methods in Apache Commons
Library i.e. commons-maths3.jar. I created variable
CLASSPATH=d:\H2\commons-maths3.3.6.1.jar and reloaded through H2.bat.

But when accessing the library method with the following:

CREATE ALIAS sd for
"org.apache.commons.math3.stat.descriptive.moment.StandardDeviation";

I am getting 90086 error.

Class "org.apache.commons.math3.stat.descriptive.moment" not found; SQL
statement: create alias sd for
"org.apache.commons.math3.stat.descriptive.moment.StandardDeviation"
[90086-193] 90086/90086

Also, please suggest me how to know that a library is accessible to H2
something like DESCRIBE StandardDeviation.

I hope if this method succeeds then I should be able to use other library
like Lucene, ActiveMQ or Kafka etc.

Thanks and regards

BB23850