Hi Roy Xu,

it seems I have the same problem, too. I get an error message in German
that means the same.

I try to use the H2 tools with .bat or windows cmd.exe.
I also tried to use  java -cp ./* org.h2.tools.Shell but it ends in the
same message.

I also tried to change the CLASSPATH in the system.

I didn't find any .class files of the tools, only the .java files.

Do I need to do anything else? I wasn't able to find any more information
about that on the H2database webpage nor here in this group.