Well let me try.
Learn to think for yourself.
It can take you far.
It took us to the moon.

- Rami

On 18-May-17 23:36, Kerry Sainsbury wrote:
Sorry, I can't help further.

On 19 May 2017 at 03:58, Narendran Balasubramaniam <narenb...@gmail.com <mailto:narenb...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    We have only around 4 tables and dont have foreign key references
    between them, so deleting older db is not a problem. Let me know
    if there is still a option to split date wise.

    Also thought about the other solution you provided ( Creating
    daily db ), but we have a UI where a date range based is provided.
    User can select a week or month range and data should be shown for
    that.

    In case we create daily db, is there a option to combine data from
    DB of different dates and perform search on that.

    Thanks,
    Naren.

    On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 7:01:45 PM UTC-4, Kerry Sainsbury