I'm using H2 as a development in-memory database. I have some ReadyAPI
tests that query either the in-memory DB or a test DB as part of their test
steps, depending on the environment in which they run. When ReadyAPI hits
the H2 DB, it returns XML like this:
<Results>
   <ResultSet fetchSize="100">
      <Row rowNumber="1">
        <TABLE_NAME.FIRST_COLUMN_NAME>value</TABLE_NAME.FIRST_COLUMN_NAME>
        <TABLE_NAME.SECOND_COLUMN_NAME>value</TABLE_NAME.SECOND_COLUMN_NAME>
      </Row>
   </ResultSet>
</Results>

When ReadyAPI hits the test DB, TABLE_NAME. is not prepended to the column
names. This makes it difficult to create assertions in ReadyAPI, since we
have to do some scripting rather than just rely on XPath. Is there a way to
tell H2 not to include TABLE_NAME. in its responses?