Hello Noel

thanks a lot for your response and support.
As far as I have seen these ports are selected somehow... I would wish,
these used randomized ports, could be predefined on the Java layer or on
the H2 database it self in a port range or a list.
This would prevent lot of investigation and time for problem determination
...ect.
As far a I have seen there is a request open :  on the *Roadmap* ....but
with *Priority 2* :  *Auto-server: add option to define the port range or
list.*
But I do not see if this is exactly the same request as I would have, for
my TCP/IP port issue.

Thanks a lot and best regards
Urs