On 2018/06/19 2:24 PM, Behroz Sikander wrote:

A few questions:
- When I recover my corrupted DB, and query the last row, I get
Error: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: IO Exception: "java.io.IOException: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: IO Exception: ""Missing lob entry, block: 1225254"" [90028-176]"; "lob: null table: 34 id: 2266" [90031-176]

Hard to say. The way LOBs work, they can generate a lot of db traffic, even for read-only usage, so sometimes they are just the thing most likely to show up if there is another underlying problem.

But also LOBs in H2 are not great, so it's possible you're managing to trigger
a bug in that implementation.

Moving that data external to the DB would be the first thing I'd try.

- Is it okay to map String to CLOB column? The column which is throwing the above error is of type CLOB in H2 but the ORM framework we use (Slick) has a type of String. So, internally String is being converted to CLOB.

Yup, that's fine.