Hello everyone.

I'm using springboot with maven to make a service, it was using DERBY but I
change to HSQLDB or H2 to reduce corruption on data.

But when I try to use the service with real data, using a requests that log
an operation:

string query="Insert etc"
Connection con=dataSource.getConnection()
PrepareStatement pS= pStatement = conn.prepareStatement(query)
pS.setValues()
pS.execute()
// the dataSource class extends DriverManagerDataSource, to implement the
constructor

Usually creating the connection takes 3-10 seconds with H2, some test with
HSQLDB take longer, and DERBY didn't pass 1 second. (using
system.currenttimemilis between lines.)

Few times the connection takes less that 500 ms, what we can approve, but
more that 4 seconds is unacceptable right now.

Versions: (taken from pom)
Derby:10.10.2
H2:1.4.197
HSQLDB:2.4.1

DERBY use bootPassword for encryp, H2 and HSQLDB uses AES

is there a way I can improve that connection creation?

Thanks in advance.