On 2020/10/07 2:37 pm, Andreas Reichel wrote:

    can we access the H2 internal Parse (which should know best) and retrieve
the Query AST? I did not find anything in
    the API documentation.

No, the internal parser doesn't generate a real AST, it produces something that roughly half-way between an AST and a query-plan.

    is there an ANTLR 4 grammar for H2? (I did not find any)

No, although the documentation does have a fairly complete set of grammar-like
productions.