Hi all, I have use SpringBoot, Mybatis and H2 for my app.
when the app first started, it is normal, it can use select sql search data.
but after a short time, I run the same sql, it had throw a exception that
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table “xxxxxx” not found; SQL statement.

this is my sql:
*select * from table_name where ****

Here is configuration and h2 url

spring:
  h2:
    console:
      enabled: true
      path: /h2
  jpa:
    database-platform: org.hibernate.dialect.H2Dialect
  datasource:
    driver-class-name: org.h2.Driver
    username: sa
    password:

url:jdbc:h2:file:${user.dir}/dbh2/test;mode=mysql;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=-1;DATABASE_TO_LOWER=TRUE;AUTO_RECONNECT=TRUE
# init.sql, some cretae table sql
  schema: classpath:sql/init.sql