Hi all,

We decided to bite the bullet and start a migration towards the new 2.x :)

The online docs / diagrams - are they now up to date with the 2.x SQL?

We are having difficulty interpreting this message:

Syntax error in SQL statement "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS subject_sessions
(id VARCHAR(500) NOT NULL, tid VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, sub VARCHAR(500) NOT
NULL, auth_ts TIMESTAMP NOT NULL, acr VARCHAR(500), amr ARRAY[*],
creation_ts TIMESTAMP NOT NULL, access_ts TIMESTAMP NOT NULL, max_life
BIGINT DEFAULT -1, auth_life BIGINT DEFAULT -1, max_idle BIGINT DEFAULT -1,
claims VARCHAR(10000), rps ARRAY, data VARCHAR(10000), PRIMARY KEY (id,
tid))"; expected "IDENTITY, BIGSERIAL, SERIAL, data type";

This is from a create table statement used with 1.4.200.

The intent is to have a primary key over the "id" and "tid" columns, of
type VARCHAR.

Cheers,