I have a query that returns a very large result set, which gets overflowed
to disk in a size that is too large. The environment has ample memory to
handle this result set, however I haven't been able to find which
configuration parameter controls the maximum in-memory size for a result
set.
I have tried CACHE_SIZE and MAX_MEMORY_ROWS and neither seemed to have an
impact on the overflow.
Can anybody point me to what I'm missing? Any help is greatly appreciated