Hello,

I've this error when I try to configure migration from CommandBox with
cfmigration:

----
ERROR (5.4.2+00453)

lucee.commons.lang.ClassException: In the OSGi Bundle with the name
[com.h2database] and the version [2.1.212] was no class with name [org.h2]
found. org.h2

  caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException

    caused by: lucee.commons.lang.ClassException

---

It seems that 'org.h2' was not found, so, whats the db_class name in
com.h2database bundle?

I searched the documentation, but to no avail :(

This are my configuration in .env file

# Database Information
DB_BUNDLENAME=com.h2database
DB_CLASS=org.h2
DB_DRIVER=org.h2.Driver
DB_BUNDLEVERSION=2.1.212
DB_CONNECTIONSTRING=jdbc:h2:file:/Users/elena/ColdBox/baseApp/database/baseAppDB;MODE=MySQL;DATABASE_TO_LOWER=TRUE;CASE_INSENSITIVE_IDENTIFIERS=TRUE;
DB_SCHEMA=INFORMATION_SCHEMA
DB_DATABASE=baseAppDB
DB_USER=
DB_PASSWORD=