Hello, may I ask You few questions about LINK_SCHEMA function?

1) Is LINK_SCHEMA on 10+ or 100+ tables and views far more faster that 10+
or 100+ times CREATE LINKED TABLE? In other words is there time improvement
due connection establishment? Or does LINK_SCHEMA internally call of 10+ or
100+ CREATE LINKED TABLE and there is no performance improvement?

2) When I do not need linked schema anymore, is there something like
UNLINK_SCHEMA?

3) How can achieve, that linked table via LINK_SCHEMA are linked in read
only mode similar to CREATE LINKED TABLE ... readlonly?

Thank You in advance for answer, Stepan