Hi,
i want to use a trigger. I have a JUnit test class in my eclipse project
where i open a connection to the h2 database file and query tables and so
on. In the same package as the JUnit test class i have a public class
implementing the Trigger interface.

The connection url to the database file is something like
"jdbc:h2:file:....".

The h2 jar is on the eclipse classpath. The h2 database file is in a
sub-folder of the eclipse project: src/test/resources/...

When i create the trigger with
stmt.execute("create trigger TEST.trxxx after insert on TEST.TABLE_T1 for
each row call \""+TestTrigger.class.getName()+"\"");

i get an class-not-found exception.
Class ""....test.H2Test$TestTrigger"" not found [90086-196]"

I tried several things but i do not understand what is meant with " The
class must be available in the classpath of the database engine ".

It would be very nice if someone have a little hint how the classpath of
the database engine can be set. it seems to be not the classpath of the
eclipse project.

Greetings,
Lian