Hello

I have these key words in the query

Actual : CREATE TABLE STUDENT(S_PK varchar PRIMARY KEY, S_id BIGINT
UNSIGNED NOT NULL UNIQUE)
But when exception is thrown it shows the
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLSyntaxErrorException: Syntax error in SQL
statement

"CREATE TABLE STUDENT(S_PK varchar PRIMARY KEY, S_id BIGINT [*]UNSIGNED NOT
NULL UNIQUE)"

It happens with USER and Array as well

For USER I have added "NON_KEYWORDS=USER" to the jdbc connection string and
it solves the problem but what should I do for UNSIGNED and Array

Thanks