Hi Evgenij Ryazanov,

Le lundi 5 septembre 2022 à 02:34:42 UTC+2, Evgenij Ryazanov a écrit :

> Database administration is out of scope of the SQL Standard and there are
> no predefined roles is the Standard. In the Standard, every schema has an
> owner and this owner may perform DDL commands within this schema. Anything
> else is database-specific.

 I know the administration of a database  is out of scope of the SQL
Standard. but nothing prevents us from defining one.
This is the meaning of my first message, which asked you if you were ready
to create these new resources.

After many tests and commits, I can now establish the list of these
resources / modifications necessary for the integration of H2
administration in Base:

   - During the first connection, if a new database is to be created and no
   user is given during this connection, a default username (SA) must be
   created instead of a empty username. this modification is not obligatory
   but highly recommended.
   - In order to be able to manage the inheritance of privileges, the tree
   structure and the users of the roles, it is necessary to create a new view
   in the schema INFORMATION_SCHEMA making it possible to establish these
   relations. The creation of this new view is mandatory.
   - In order to be able to manage the privileges of a table that has just
   been created, a default system role (DBA) must exist and the user
   created when creating the database must be a member of this role. When
   creating a new table, all privileges must be assigned to the DBA role
   (GRANT ALL ON NEWTABLE TO DBA). The creation of this new role is highly
   recommended.

Voila, I think I did my part, the ball is in your court, thank you for your
contribution..