Hello,

Many thanks for this information. My application deploys on Payara platform
which already includes H2 1.4.200. Since trying to use another more recent
release raises Java class loading issues, I could keep using this one. But
then I don't know what algorithm to use for the HASH function. I tried, for
example, HASH ('SHA-1','password') but it isn't supported neither. I even
tried MD5 with the same result. What are the algorithms supported by
1.4.200 since I could use anyone ?

Many thanks in advance.