On Sat, 2022-10-29 at 09:46 +0000, 'Mark Raynsford' via H2 Database
wrote:
> I'm slightly confused as to how to represent a particular data
> structure efficiently. It's pretty simple, so I'll describe it in
> terms
> of SQL:
>
>   create table t (
>     group integer not null,
>     member integer not null,
>     primary key (group, member)
>   );
>
> I think the natural way this would be expressed as a plain Java data
> structure would be:
>
>   Map<Integer, Set<Integer>>

Greetings,

based on your PRIMARY KEY it would be MAP<Key, T> with a Class Key (
int group, int member ) and a class T (int group, int member).
If group represents the key, and member represents the object, then
PRIMARY KEY(group) and MAP<Integer, Integer>.

Best regards
Andreas