On Sun, 2023-01-15 at 22:15 -0800, AndyGo wrote:
> If I'm writing all SQL by hand then personally, I'm going to always
> use unquoted values for table/view names.

Working with Oracle, H2, MS SQL Server and DB2, I think best practise
was to write SQL Keywords "lower case" and Identifiers "upper case"
(maybe with Functions spelled "camel case", if you are adventurous).

select COLUMN1, MY_COLUMN_2 from CFE.TABLE_NAME where
Trim(COLUMN1)='something';

This will always work, with out without quoting. And its easy to read
even when most SQL syntax highlighting is poor.

Cheers
Andreas