We are using H2 db version 2.1.210 in in-memory mode and trying to fetch
the data from large table. The query is looks below format. We have 4424
arguments in IN clause.
**
select * from \"Policy\" policy0_
    where
policy0_.headEndUuid in (?, ?...)
    or
policy0_.tailEndUuid in (? , ?...)
    order by policy0_.policyName asc, policy0_.lastUpdate asc limit ?
{1: 'id1',
:
:
4425:50
};
**
We are using Spring JPA to fetch the data with using spring filter
Specification.

Currently this table has total 19997 rows and trying to filter the rows
based on the WHERE and IN clause and fetching 50 rows using pagination.

Select query taking 20 sec to return the result. Attached the sql trace for
reference.

*Kindly provide your suggestion to improve the SELECT query execution
performance.*

Thanks in Advance !!!