Hello !
I'm writing integration tests for an Oracle project.

Doubt: I have the normal application.properties configuration working ok.
And in tests/resources/application.properties I have the H2 configuration.

But, the integration tests pass normally even without me
creating/persisting the test data!? I understand that findaAll() and
findById() shouldn't work...

Can anyone explain why this is working?