Hi,

2.2.219 is a SNAPSHOT that fixes the problem of autoincrement types if I
remember correctly...

In fact the problem is not to find the type of the table, but that the
DataBaseMetadata.getTables() method does not know how to filter on the type
that normally we must be able to control...
Maybe I'm wrong...