If I run this in H2 console:
SET AUTOCOMMIT FALSE;
PREPARE COMMIT PERS_DEL;
COMMIT TRANSACTION PERS_DEL;
the commands works, however:
Connection dataH2conn;
connectString = "jdbc:h2:" + urlH2loc + ";IFEXISTS=TRUE";
dataH2conn =  DriverManager.getConnection(connectString, userId, passWord);
Statement stmt = dataH2conn.createStatement();
stmt.executeUpdate("PREPARE COMMIT PERS_DEL;");
fails with:
Syntax error in SQL statement "PREPARE TRANSACTION [*]PERS_DEL;"; expected
"(, AS"; SQL statement:
Nils