Hi all,

I am working on an extension allowing access to H2 in LibreOffice in
embedded mode.
This allows you to have your H2 database, these Base Queries and Forms in a
single odb file.

In order to be able to manage the privileges I provide at the connection
during the creation of the H2 Database a `user` property with the value: SA.

I end up with a user called SA but he is not part of the PUBLIC role and is
not capable of assigning privileges.
If I give the PUBLIC role to SA then everything is back to normal...
Is this normal?

This new functionality in Base with H2 will give rise to a new extension:
H2DatabaseOOo. Would it be possible to use your logo for this new extension?

Thank you for your answers.