On 12 April 2011 12:18, Shedo Surashu <m...@shedosurashu.com> wrote:

> Umm I can't upgrade to 0.7 yet because I did some modifying on the 0.6.6
> which involves the system and I currently am tracking down my changes so that
> I can re-implement them when I get 0.7 =)

Changing core files is a bad idea. If you put classes in user/classes,
Habari will use those instead, so copying the core files to there and
changing them is a better idea.

Of course, avoiding the change completely is better still. When you
work out what you changed, post it to -dev and we can see how it could
have been a plugin or if there's some deficiency Habari has for you
that we should fix.

--
Michael C. Harris, School of CS&IT, RMIT University
http://twofishcreative.com/michael/blog