Good day everybody.

I am helping a middle school teacher friend of mine set up an online
student newspaper. Habari is one of the CMS's under consideration. I
have already qualified Habari as meeting requirements with respect to
freedom, small codebase, documentation, multiple users and
administrators, GUI administration, themes, and plugins. I have also
set up an active test site on a spare account for further exploration.

However, this online student newspaper project will have some unique
requirements. Does Habari meet the following needs?

Security and Privacy
- All newly written content must remain in unseen draft form until
approved and published by administrator
- Users should never be able to read each other's unpublished, draft
content
- Anybody outside the school community is blocked from contacting
students in any way through the website

Versioning
- Need to be able to undo changes and revert to a previous version

Bliki Capabilties
- Need for both dynamic and static pages
- Need blog capability for frequently updated content, such as News,
Reviews, etc.
- Need primitive wiki capability for static pages, so multiple users
can collaboratively edit content

Thank you for your assistance,
Luke Seubert