Just FYI everybody, we've been having a lot of problems with Trac allowing spam
bots to create accounts with passwords that contain a line break. Trac feeds
this directly into the password file, which breaks everything's ability to read
it - including Trac, svn, the hp.o blog.

Since there appears to be no fix forthcoming and it's happened nearly a dozen
times over the past several months (and prevents 99% of users from logging in
each time), I've finally disabled account registration on Trac.

Until we complete a move of -extras to Github, please just drop a note here or
on IRC if you need an account created and someone from the Cabal should be able
to log in to Trac and create it for you manually.

Sorry for the trouble, hopefully this won't last long!