Thanks for providing both ! A very clean theme, focussing on content and
without all the superfluous bells and whistles which are so commonplace
nowadays. Things like the 'obligatory' social web stuff, live Twitter
feeds, gratuitous advertisements etc.
Bless you, sir !

A minor point : when visiting your blog there is a very short moment which
shows just your Home, About, Contact and Subscribe links and the search
box, nothing else, and without any CSS. And after 1 second the full page
loads properly.

It may be related to the fact that you're loading some JavaScript and -
more importantly - your sidebar HTML (which contains the items mentioned
above, secondary_1 and secondary_2) **before** the standard DOCTYPE
declaration.
This is quite unusual, you'll agree ;-) I think a proper HTML page layout
will solve the matter.

Then again, a fine Habari theme indeed !

Finally, my very best wishes for the upcoming year.