Thanks ever so much. Am using Network Solutions and have advised them of
the problem after trying to access the php.ini file myself. It appeared to
be linked to something else and did not contain code I could edit. Just one
line and no mention of that variable. I'm sure they can do something from
their end once they get back to me.