I don't see evidence that Habari is dying, or that some natural
selection has somehow made it too late for Habari to succeed.  Of
course, my own idea of success for Habari has different criteria than
most people's.

If there are particular shortfalls you'd like to highlight that might
engender adoption, this is the right place to discuss those.  I don't
know what shortfalls you've discovered yet, so I can't help do
anything about them.

If we need a separate venue for noob questions, and there's a tool we
can use to collect those better than what we have already, I'm anxious
to hear it.

As far as a hoped direction for Habari to continue in, maybe you could
lead the rest of us with some thoughts of your own?

Owen