Yes, they are. Thanks. Try to make note of the issue since a user of the
Mpango plugin might run into it as well some day.

Once again, let me congratulate you on your excellent work. I've lavished
even more praise on you at the new forum so I hope the entire Habari
community soon knows about your amazing development skills and the effort
you took to explain your work.

http://www.habarians.com/mybb/Thread-Morgante-Pell

I'm trying to record all Habari plugins and categorize them so that people
can find what they feel they might need based on a full description of the
plugins function and intended use.

http://www.habarians.com/mybb/Forum-Plugins-Stock-and-Third-Party-Enhancements

Please, devs, try to provide a proper description of your plugin and give
an example of how you propose it might be used. Right now it is a guessing
game if you don't have some extensive background with the development. Your
steak has no sizzle.

ie. Xanadu plugin - makes life better