Please review and update for any new plugins or things you'd like added.

http://www.habarians.com/mybb/Forum-Habari-Plugins-by-Pierre-Yves-Gillier

I'm also happy to promote your expertise by updating your profile in the
Habari Community. Just let me know what you want added. It saves me time
researching your LinkedIn, Google+ and professional resume.

http://www.habarians.com/mybb/Thread-Pierre-Yves-Gillier-pivwan

If you are looking for paid development work it can't hurt to have public
displays of appreciation out their for your future client to see.