I brought it up solely as a matter of interest, not aggravation, and can't
imagine why you should think I'd be posting about a clothing line next.

I just happen to be dealing with the prosecution of a trademark case so it
caught my eye. I'm also surprised it took me so long to find it considering
how many searches I've done.

He's not complaining, so it should never be a problem. If he does, he'd
soon learn about the concept of community based legal defense.