Hi Habari people,

I am looking forward to using Habari as it looks fantastic, clear and so
on. However, I have simply no idea how to download and install it:...

I downloaded Version 0.9.1.zip and when I tried to install it (I assume you
install it like any new software program, like Kindle, security
systems,etc... ie, you run it and follow the instructions) all I got was a
bunch of ??? ???WinRAR?? and a cheap-looking zip whatever. Totally
confused.

I have bought a website name and host is all paid up, so I want to run the
site as a blog with Habari, or at least use a Habari blog to direct people
to the site (I already had a basic site with Dreamweaver/CS3). I want to
put up articles and some other media.

What the hell is with all the ???? signs and how do I install?! Is there a
better version, maybe earlier? I may know "zip-all" about zip but it can't
be that hard!

I have Windows XP.

Thanks for some advice: I am not super techy (as you can see).

"habari-users" group.
to habari-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.