There are plenty of tutorials about overlaying watermarks on images in PHP
(most of them using GD, not imagemagik, fwiw) online. Be forewarned that
that's a really intensive process for PHP to be doing, so you'd definitely
want to cache any changed images for a very long time.

I'm not sure what you'd roll into Habari to go with it, that really depends
on what you're going for. Adding a new plugin that uses shorttags to insert
an image in the post with a given watermark would probably be the easiest.
You could probably also hook into the Habari Silo and add a new "insert
with watermark" option.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Les Henderson
<les.henderson....@gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't, but another service that embeds watermarks on the fly is
> https://cloudinary.com/features#social_networks_and_video_sites
>

> On Friday, April 19, 2013 6:09:14 PM UTC-4, TexasMynsted wrote:
>>
>> Anybody using watermarks in their images, as in how imagemagick and
>> automagically insert watermarks?  Perhaps with a forked version of the
>> media silo?
>>
>  --
> --
> "habari-users" group.