Thank you Amanda :)

When I decided to return to Habari some time ago, I was disappointed that
there was not much themes.
That's why I decided to get seriously back. I love Habari so I will
continue to design and develop themes :)

The coffee guy is a webfont named *Fontelico*. I created my own pack with
Fontello <http://fontello.com/>.

Le jeudi 1 août 2013 06:52:23 UTC+2, Amanda Moore a écrit :

> I'm so glad to see more awesome theme development going on! Looks superb!
> (love the little coffee guy on the bottom too!)

"habari-users" group.
to habari-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.