It sounds like you're trying to load a plugin written for 0.10 in a copy of
0.9.1. 0.10 switched to using PHP namespaces, but 0.9.1 does not understand
how to interpret those. There may be another version of the plugin you're
using available that will work.

Could one of our German contributors lend a hand? I'm sure that probably
won't translate well...

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Tobias S. <tropyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why i get an syntax error
>

> Die Plugin-Datei
>> C:/xampp/htdocs/habari/habari-0.9.1/system/plugins/passcode_1.0/passcode.plugin.php
>> hatte Syntax-Fehler und konnte nicht geladen werden.
>>
>> *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected 'Habari' (T_STRING), expecting
>> \\ (T_NS_SEPARATOR) in
>> *C:\xampp\htdocs\habari\habari-0.9.1\system\classes\utils.php(752)
>> : eval()'d code* on line *3*
>>

> can anyone expect same?
>
> --
> --